By Rabbi Mark Melamut
Welcome to “z’man simchateinu/the time of our happiness!”
Please join us to shake the lulav, nosh, enjoy the sukkah, relax, and connect.
We follow this with our GRAND CANDY PARADE MARCH and unrolling of the torah (details below).
As always, all are welcome.
Oh what a joy to be Jewish!
See you soon with smiles in the sukkah,
Rabbi Mark Melamut
OPPORTUNITIES FOR JOY
- Thursday morning, 10/9, 9:45 Services, Shake the Lulav and enjoy the sukkah @ BE
- Friday morning, 10/10, 9:30 Services with Ner Tamid @ Ner Tamid
- Friday evening, 6:00 VEGGIE POTLUCK IN THE SUKKAH, 7:00 MUSICAL SHABBAT WITH SAUL KAYE @ BE
- Sunday afternoon, 10/12, 12:00, Join the B3 Sunday School for
PIZZA N’ THE HUT @ BIJ
- Thursday morning, 10/16, 10:00, Shmini Atzeret/Yizkor Services with BIJ @ BIJ
- Thursday evening, 6:00 VEGGIE POTLUCK, 7:00 SIMCHAT TORAH GRAND CANDY PARADE MARCH AND UNROLLING OF THE TORAH (bring along candy for the parade)
- Friday morning, 9:45, Simchat Torah morning service and L’chayim!